Твой Город

Объявление

■ Всем заполнить Личные звания
■ Срочно нужен Хенрих Краузе

■ В игре уже давно начаты квесты:
”Catch Me If You Can”
”Misfits and Differen”
Для квеста «Catch Me If You Can» продолжается активный набор игроков по акции № 2 с одноимённым названием.
■ Уважаемые игроки! Не забывайте проверять список ниже на наличие в нём имени вашего персонажа.
Спасибо за внимание и приятной игры ;)

Должники: Алиша, Келли Бейли, Джон Сильвер, Эмильен Треми, Джейсон Коллинз, Винченсо Камаро, Моника Мантичелли, Дин Касабланкас

Джейсон Коллинз
Кертис Донован

Моника Мантичелли
Чо Кюхен
Игровое время:
12 сентября (Пн) - 18 сентября (Вс)
2010 год

Действия в игре:
В Общественном центре пострадавшие от молнии начинают обнаруживать изменения в себе. Буря закончилась и снова светит солнце. Сестры Мантичелли отправились к известному в криминальных кругах антиквару. "Даму с горностаем" привезут в город через три дня. А юное поколение так и норовит прогулять пары.

Квесты
Правила
Сюжет
Список ролей
Занятые внешности
Нужные персонажи
Шаблон анкеты
История города
Сверхъестественное
Список способностей
Вопросы к администрации

Акция № 1 "Misfits"
Акция № 2 "Catch Me"
Акция № 3 "Different"
Акция № 4 "Godfathers"
Акция № 5 "Mystics"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Твой Город » Организационный раздел » Выяснение отношений

Выяснение отношений

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 103

Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post plus the rest of the site is very good.

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading such pleasant articles or reviews.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

you're truly a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a magnificent job in this topic!

Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!

Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

Thanks, +

very good

don't think anything

Куплю аккаунты Pinterest с подписчиками от 1000. Просмотры не важны. Звоните: Telegrаm @evg7773

Куплю аккаунты Pinterest с подписчиками от 1000. Просмотры не важны. Звоните: Telegrаm @evg7773

Вы здесь » Твой Город » Организационный раздел » Выяснение отношений

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно